Holy crap march is over. I have no idea where it went, the only number I keep thinking about is #8. That is how many days of classes I have left in my undergraduate degree (YAAY!) I seriously wonder why I want to do a masters degree after this craziness. Other than the stress of school, I’ve finally come to some life decisions after this weekend when I had a small meltdown.
So this list is now on the whiteboard beside my bed just in case of future panic attacks:
1. I don’t need a job directly after school is over (can take a week or two to myself)
2. If my final grades suck, upgrading is possible (although not preferred)
3. If I decide lethbridge isn’t the place for me, I can move (home or somewhere else).
4. I can take more than one year off before grad school, there are no set deadlines
5. I can choose to do what I want in my life, nothing is set in stone
Lists are awesome and calming, feel stressed? DO IT.